We attract the finest physicians and employees.
We are a medical facility that brings a leading-edge healthcare destination, tailored to the needs of our patients and their caregivers. The facility offers a best-practices environment that enables our medical teams to do their best work, and improve patient outcomes.
1. Sonographer – 1 Position.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Services Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Reporting to the: Clinical Services Manager, the Sonographer will primarily be responsible for providing quality ultrasound services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports, and producing the same for physician review.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
• Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
• Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of the best quality.
• Maintaining patient records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
• Any other duty assigned by the Clinical Services Manager.
Click here for full job details and how to apply.
All Applicants must submit curriculum vitae and testimonials by email to email@example.com with the Position as the Subject not later than 30th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Savannah Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.